This week on Limited Engagement, we talk about greek yogurt, discuss the finer points of HATS in Minecraft. We are joined by Kupo for our roundtable discussion concerning target audiences, promotion, and networking.
We’re now available on iTunes! Search the store for “Limited Engagement” in the Podcast section!
- 00:01:07 – Introduction
- 00:01:31 – Moesh’s editorial
- 00:02:10 – Host introductions
Response from Community Challenge
Note: Take a moment to check out the maps by downloading them below.
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:10:25 – Snapshot 14w30c
- 00:24:56 – Teramia by Dave Bateman
- 00:27:40 – Banjo Kazooie Remastered
- 00:30:10 – RaZe Dev. – Ep.15 – “The Decoration Stage”
- 00:33:48– Eris .20 by Jeven (slideshow)
- 00:41:24 – Super CTF by FVDisco/Tech.Map (slideshow)
- 00:48:40 – Health Quest Survival by HuJohner (slideshow)
- 01:00:02 – Follow the Line Minigame by CodeCrafted
- 01:06:01 – Towards The Light by Lordcrumb (slideshow)
- 01:15:00 – Ultra Adventure Quest Map (slideshow)
- 01:19:25 – We are joined by Kupo, who is simple one of the best map makers working today. We talk about target audiences, comedy maps, networking, and promotion.
- 02:04:00 – Community Challenge: Write three sentences to promote your map. These sentences should create hype, get players to play your map, and build suspense.
- 02:05:33 – Closing words