This week on Limited Engagement, we get an exclusive preview of the Kingdom of the Skies 3. We discuss the finer points of potato salad, check out an amazing parkour map, and discuss immersion and how to implement it into your maps.
- 00:01:06 – Explanation and Introductions
- 00:02:09 – Potato Salad
- 00:02:42 – Catching Up
- 00:03:10 – Editorial from Moesh
Response from Community Challenge
- 00:04:30 – vanman229
- 00:09:43 – Lux
- 00:11:18 – Kruxization
- 00:00:00 – RyMC3
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:19:33 – Bug fixes and optimization
- 00:20:22 – Status effects and potions now take names instead of IDs
- 00:21:17 – Custom models now available via resource packs
- 00:23:44 – Server logs and console now fixed from previous snapshot
- 00:25:45 – Tools now break Packed Ice faster
- 00:25:13 – Negative crosshairs in resource packs
- 00:26:35 – CommandStats, stats entity, stats block
- 00:29:12 – Morrowind: Reborn by Glorfy & co.
- 00:33:23 – Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door by hockeymikey
- 00:35:45 – Mineathon – Party Plaza by Logstoneable
- 00:42:52 – Exclusive Preview: Kingdom of the Sky 3
- 00:51:40 – Arxon: A City In Peril by Matixpulse & Bogigafy
- 00:57:13 – The Packing Room by CocoaMix86
- 01:03:29 – The Dark Ages by TheDragster
- 01:15:31 – Mystery of the Time Keeper by Azzer007
- 01:21:42 – What is immersion? How can we implement it into our maps? What are good and bad examples?
- 01:41:00 – Community Challenge
Create a map where you walk to the end of a hallway and open the door. The only objectve is to open the door. Everything else in between in up to you.
- 01:42:55 – Sign-up for the newsletter!