This week on Limited Engagement, we discuss the effect the CommandStats feature will have on future maps. We continue to fawn over the upcoming Simburbia map, and talk extensively about the complete the monument and race for wool genres!
- 00:01:06 – Editorial from Moesh
- 00:01:45 – Introductions
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:03:15 – Jump Boost & Rabbits
- 00:04:23 – Introduction of CommandStat(s)
00:10:00 – Note from Moesh: neonerZ is our live producer and monitors the livestream chat
- 00:10:30 – Ambient Lighting Filter by Trazlander (and texelelf)
- 00:13:43 – Simburbia: Great Works Projects by Jigarbov
- 00:17:12 – RaZe: Sound Immersion and Map Build by Reapism
- 00:21:00 – The Strawberry Jam 4 by Drago
- 00:22:42 – Along the River by Browneye414
- 00:31:28 – Ascend by TheBMajor
- 00:38:45 – Colorful Chasms by Werdnaandrew12
- 00:46:00 – Last Stand by AT4Y
- 00:54:38 – Direct Fire Mini by zzrules21, iTouchDude, csarpaul, and MjrAwsm – Inspired by Vechs
- 01:03:13 – Remote Lands by zzrules21
- 01:15:02 – Erosion v1.3 by csarpaul and MjrAwsm
- 01:22:12 – Race for Wool: What is it? What are the tropes? What is the future of the genre?
- 01:51:10 – The Community Challenge
- 01:54:24 – Follow-up with CocoaMix86 next week
- 01:55:55 – Thanks to ApexGamster for making the render in our logo!
- 01:56:05 – Ending words