For our finale episode, we were joined by Mojang programmer, Searge. We check out the Response from the Community Challenge
Editor’s note: We apologize for the audio quality throughout this episode. With Searge recording with us, we had to change our recording method, which degraded the quality quite a bit.
Listener Survey: Please take our survey to let us know what you think of the show!
We’re now available on iTunes! Search the store for “Limited Engagement” in the Podcast section!
- 00:01:07 – Introduction and Editorial
- 00:01:44 – Host introductions
Response from Community Challenge
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:24:36 – Searge tells us a story!
- 00:31:55 – Escape the Border by kyledude252
- 00:36:40 – CocoaMixFix: Battle Carts
- 00:43:11 – Warp Like an Egyptian by NicholasHills
Best of the Best
- 00:56:50 – Colorful Chasms by Werdnaandrew12
- 00:58:30 – ☆ Arxon: A City In Peril ☆ “The Parkour Map Project” by Matixpulse & Bogigafy
- 00:59:45 – Murder In Minecraft by todicus
- 01:02:03 – Murder in the Dark by Djimusic
- 01:05:06 – Rise of San’lorai by Avios the Maker
- 01:06:40 – Edgecraft by Lord_Pancake
- 01:08:00 – Mizzle II by MlakussInMC
- 01:09:30 – Outline (beta) by Crack498
- 01:11:01 – Simburbia by Jigarbov
- 01:13:15 – The Future of Minecraft
- 01:59:39 – Closing words
- Add “mdaligulv” on Skype to get added to the Crit.Map chat, a group which supports and connects novice map makers!