The after-hours, Midnight Showing of Limited Engagement! We go over the first-part of last week’s community challenge, check into Lodestone by Xexaj, and review Edgecraft by Lord_Pancake!
We’re now available on iTunes! Search the store for “Limited Engagement” in the Podcast section!
- 00:01:07 – Introduction
- 00:02:07 – Editorial from Moesh
Response from Community Challenge
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:23:53 – Minecraft snapshot 14w33c
- 00:30:00 – Lodestone Monolith by Xexaj
- 00:47:21 – Shattered Islands by Blockdown
- 00:37:47 – Minecraft Map History: August 2011 to 2014 by rsmalec
- 00:41:25 – Edgecraft by Lord_Pancake
- 00:48:15 – Outline (beta) by Crack498
- 00:52:35 – The Murder Games by DamiGames (download)
- 01:00:40 – Tools of the Trade
- 01:49:40 – Listener Survey: Please take our survey to let us know what you think of the show!
- 01:46:48 – Community Challenge: Part two of the two week challenge! Pick up one of the two (three?) map which were completed last week and finish it off however you please! You have a choice between either finishing the map by tascheneid or BetaTheData!
- 01:48:20 – Closing words
- Add “mdaligulv” on Skype to get added to the Crit.Map chat, a group which supports and connects novice map makers!