We take a look at last week’s community challenges, explain the importance of the changes from 14w32d snapshot. We check out Rise of the San’lori and talk about the release of Eris 2.
We’re now available on iTunes! Search the store for “Limited Engagement” in the Podcast section!
Hosts: Moesh, nickflame20, MaxSizeis, and neonerZ
Time: Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 at 1pm EST
Music: Ramen Remix by Michael Aranda
Image: Render by ApexGamester
Title: The title, “Divided Together” was inspired by the RFW map by Thungon.
- 00:01:07 – Introduction
- 00:01:28 – Moesh’s Editorial
- 00:02:46 – Host introductions
Response from Community Challenge
- 00:06:55 – BetaTheData (Narrative Challenge)
- 00:10:34 – BetaTheData (Difficulty Challenge)
- 00:13:05 – Hujohner
- 00:15:20 – Rubisk
From the Mouth of Mojang
- 00:18:45 – Minecraft snapshot 14w32d
- 00:32:00 – Snapshot: Animated robot by WubbiConcepts
- 00:36:25 – 1.8 Villager Conversation by Jigarbov
- 00:39:11 – Battle Carts by Cocoamix86
- 00:44:45 – A Quest For Sacred Pancakes by LarryGoesMining
- 00:58:00 – Murder in the Dark by Djimusic (slideshow)
- 01:07:08 – Rise of San’lorai by Avios the Maker (slideshow)
- 01:13:18 – Eris 2 by Jeven
- 01:17:03 – Collaboration
- 02:01:08 – Community Challenge: This is a two week challenge. Build a map where you walk to the end of a hallway and open a door. This week, you will build the first half of the map, and have an objective the player must complete to open the door. Zip it up and leave a comment in this thread. Next week, someone else will finish the map you started making.
- 02:05:44 – Closing words
- Add “mdaligulv” on Skype to get added to the Crit.Map chat
- Check rmct.tv for more information on the Open House